Classical Biochemical Sponge Filter24/04/2021
The biochemical sponge filter features silent operation and has an excellent filtering effect while oxygenating the water, the social developed foam materials support the colonization of bacteria, allowing for mechanical filtration in addition to biological filtration, which will break down harmful waste, ammonia and nitrite material, resulting in a cleaner living environment for your fish, particular they are useful for as breeding filter or as a secondary filter.
The filter can be used in a reasonably small aquarium setup for most livebearers, shrimps, killifish, tetras, bettas and so on. Perfect choice for your breeding setup or fry growing tank. We use the same filters in our breeding facilities. A few filters can be connected in a row and driven by one air powerful enough pump.
- Increases the oxygen solubility supplying the water with much-needed oxygen.
- Works noiselessly reducing the noise from an air pump and consumes the lowest wattage.
- No dead spots in cylinder foam offers increased filtration.
- Having good permeability provides biological filtration to the aquarium and stabilizes water quality.
- Aerobic bacteria colonize the sponge providing a bacterial substance to facilitate the nitrogen cycle.
- The plastic and sponge materials are easy to dismantle and clean.
- Made with quality materials that will outlast many other sponge filters on the market.
- Adhesive suction cups provide a stable position on the smooth surface.